DAY 6: AN INTERVIEW WITH
How WATER CHANGES EVERYTHING - Finding your purpose and changing the world
LISTEN TO INTERVIEW AUDIO ONLY BELOW
[accessally_missing_any_tag tag_id='360' comment='MLP_Base_Access']
[accessally_has_any_tag tag_id='360' comment='MLP_Base_Access']
Mind Life Project Bonus Content:
In this video you’ll learn
- About Scott's transformative and inspiring personal story and how he created charity:water
- The impact that Mindful in May has had on the lives of thousands in developing countries
- How $50 can bring one person water for life
- Moving stories of lives that have been transformed through our collective fundraising
THE BODY SCAN FOR GREATER EMOTIONAL BALANCE
Guest Meditation by Timothea Goddard
*click play to listen to the meditation
Timothea Goddard is recognised as a pioneer in bringing MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) to Australia over the past 12 years being the first in Australia to complete the training and be accredited as an MBSR teacher through the Center for Mindfulness, UMass Medical Center, USA. Timothea has worked in private practice for 30 years as a psychotherapist, educator and workplace trainer, having trained in humanistic, psychodynamic and body-based psychotherapy as well as comprehensive training in MiCBT, and basic training in ACT, Breathworks, .B, and Mindful Schools.
The Mindful in May Impact - This is how we've transformed lives
How’s your fundraising going?
If you didn’t set up a fundraising page and you’d still like to you can do that here or email the MIM team at [email protected] and we’ll help you – we’re hoping to collectively have a massive positive impact towards addressing the global water crisis this year! Every dollar counts and it takes just $50 to bring one person clean water for life!
Six creative ways to fundraise for the cause
- Call your mobile phone company and ask them if there are any new deals available that could save you some money (if you ask there usually will be).
- Look through your credit card statements and unsubscribe from any recurring subscriptions you forgot about.
- Instead of going out for dinner with your friends, invite a group of friends over for a potluck dinner. Get everyone to bring a dish, save money on eating out, and have a lovely mindful dinner for the cause.
- Clean your car and find those loose coins and contribute that money to the cause.
- Get your child to run their own lemonade stand for the cause and explain what you are doing and how their efforts will help change lives
stay on track
If you'd like to make a donation and be part of this impact you can still do so right here - every $50 will bring clean water to one person for life!
SPONSOR A FRIEND OR SHARE YOUR PAGE TO FUNDRAISE
If you'd like to contribute and sponsor to a fellow MIMster you can find the fundraising teams here.