DAY 15: AN INTERVIEW WITH Christine Carter
How to Accomplish More by doing less
In this video you’ll learn:
- How multitasking effects your brain and what to do to avoid it
- The crucial difference between mastery and perfectionism
- Science backed practices to overcome overwhelm and experience greater happiness in your life
- How to create habits that actually last
- Powerful tips on how to be a more mindful parent
- Some powerful practices to help you overcome your technology addiction and be more focussed
Mindfulness of breath meditation
Guest meditation by Rachel Kable
*click play to listen to the meditation
Rachael Kable is a published author, blogger and host of The Mindful Kind podcast from Melbourne, Australia. With a background in psychology, coaching and counselling, Rachael is passionate about sharing mindfulness practices and stress management techniques to empower people with powerful skills to navigate busy, modern life. You can connect with Rachael via her website at www.rachaelkable.com.
ADD HEADING ABOVE MINDFULNESS OF THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS
This week we are developing a greater awareness of our thoughts and emotion.
Only through developing an awareness of our thoughts can we can learn to master them, rather than live our lives out in reaction to them.
In regularly turning our attention inwards, and recognising that we can observe our thoughts rather than get lost in them, we discover that we actually have a choice about how we relate to them.
stay on track