MANAGING THE INNER CRITIC WITH MINDFULNESS
In this video you’ll learn
- What is the inner critic?
- How mindfulness can help you reduce the negative effect of your inner critic
- A practical exercise to help you manage the inner critic
- What is compassion and how can you activate it in your life to experience greater happiness
- The importance of self forgiveness in making progress on the meditation path
Mark Coleman is a senior teacher at Spirit Rock Meditation Center in California,and has taught insight meditation retreats since 1997 worldwide. Mark is passionate about nature and integrating meditation and natural world and leads wilderness retreats internationally through Awake in the Wild retreats. He is founder of the Mindfulness Institute and has brought mindfulness trainings, consulting and coaching to companies, healthcare and nonprofit organizations across North America.
A leader in the online meditation field, Mark has meditations with the NY Times Virtual Reality app, Whil.com online meditation platform and Grokker.com.
He is author of Awake in the Wild: Mindfulness in Nature as a Path of Self-Discovery and Make Peace With Your Mind – How Mindfulness and Compassion Can Help Free You From The Inner Critic.
He lives in Sausalito, California and likes nothing more than hiking biking and kayaking in the outdoors.