POWERFUL LESSONS FROM THE DYING ON HOW TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE
In this video you’ll learn:
- The “Five Invitations” that are crucial ingredients to living a good life
- The difference between acceptance and resignation and how acceptance is a powerful step towards deep personal transformation
- Three ways we can manage emotions and how to most skillfully manage our emotions to reduce our suffering
- Powerful advice for living a life of greater purpose
- How mindfulness can build greater courage in your life and support healthy risk taking
Frank Ostaseski is the founder of the Metta Institute and cofounder of the Zen Hospice Project and author of The Five Invitations: Discovering What Death Can Teach Us About Living Fully. He is an internationally respected Buddhist teacher who has lectured at Harvard Medical School, the Mayo Clinic, Wisdom.2.0 and teaches at major spiritual centers around the globe. His groundbreaking work has been featured on the Bill Moyers PBS series On Our Own Terms, highlighted on The Oprah Winfrey Show, and honored by H.H. the Dalai Lama.