THE POWER OF MINDFULNESS TO SUPPORT A HEALTHY BRAIN
In this video you’ll learn
- What is presence and how can being more present benefit us?
- The science supporting the power of presence to transform our biology (down to our DNA)
- How being more present can slow the ageing process!
- What is an integrated brain?
- Why you want to support your brain to become more integrated and how to do it
- What is the default mode network of the brain and why it matters for our mental health
- How major and minor trauma effects our brain and what we can do to recover
Daniel J. Siegel, M.D is an internationally acclaimed author, award-winning educator and a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine. He is also co-director of the Mindful Awareness Research Center. He is the Executive Director of the Mindsight Institute, an educational center devoted to promoting insight, compassion, and empathy in individuals, families, institutions and communities. He is the author of many books including Aware, The Yes Brain, Mindsight and many more.