Terms and Conditions
Please review the terms and conditions below.
Affiliate Terms and Conditions
About Mindful in May
Mindful in May is an online global campaign which teaches participants how to meditate through a daily online program including video interviews and guided meditations with some of the leading mindfulness teachers from around the world while also inspiring participants to fundraise for a global cause - the global water crisis.
Mindful in May has inspired thousands of people around the world to learn to meditate while raising over $1M to transform the lives of over 32,000 people living in developing countries through bringing them access to clean, safe drinking water.
When participants register for the Mindful in May online meditation challenge they will receive:
- Guided meditations from the world’s best meditation teachers including meditations for relaxation, improved focus and patience, better sleep, increased capacity to manage emotions like anxiety and anger and more.
- 14+ exclusive video interviews with mindfulness experts, and neuroscientists including John Kabat Zinn, Kelly McGonical, Gil Frondsal, Elisabeth Lesser and many more…
- Daily emails to support you in making meditation a habit
- Access to the Facebook community to keep you accountable, connected and regularly meditating.
HOW IT WORKS?
Registrations are open from March 20th - May 11th.
Mindful in May registration costs:
$59AUD (early bird price until April 9)
$69AUD (full price)
Registrations are non-refundable.
Please note registration is in AUD only.
Affiliate Program Overview
- More than 10k audience (or equivalent quality)
- Values aligned with Mind Life Project and Mindful in May
- Have an appropriate amount of pre-existing content
- Must not be a: 'Cash-back' or voucher sites (websites that offer rewards for buying goods through referral links); Price comparison sites; Advertising networks (online networks that sell or place advertisements); Sites using 'pop-ups' or 'pop-unders' (websites that launch 'pop-up' or hidden windows on users’ browsers);
We reserve the right to refuse affiliation to any person/outlet that does not meet the above criteria.
Here are some important points to note when becoming an affiliate.
- We run on the industry-standard “last click cookie” system. Last click means that the affiliate link the customer clicked on LAST will get credit for the sale.
- Your affiliate link is tracked through our system which you will also be able to view with your unique login.
The affiliate centre where you can sign up to become an affiliate and find all the collateral design material and copy required to easily promote the course is HERE.
Link Sharing: You can find your unique links in the affiliate centre and you can share this with your friends and on social media and in your emails.
The affiliate sale for the Mindful in May program will be 40% of the total price of the sale (ie. the registration fee) plus a 40% commission for every referral that joins the Mind Life Project follow up program.
NB: GST for Australians is included in your affiliate commission
You will receive your affiliate commission once Mindful in May has finished by the end of July 2022, some affiliates choose to donate money earned to Charity: Water.
We pay all commissions via PayPal in AUD.
** Please note if you are outside of Australia, and using a currency other than AUD the amount in your paypal account may differ to the amount reflected in the Affiliate centre due to currency conversion.
We are here to support you in any way you need so please contact [email protected] with any questions.